PLEASE CONTACT SOFTWARE ARTS, INC. BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANY FILES!
Incorrect installation can result in lost data or the inability to run pc/MRP!
The following files are available to download from our FTP area.
- ExcelOutputCommandFile.doc - A MS Word document describing how to create an Excel '.EFX' file for a report output.
- clrconfg.exe - A program to clear up the config.mem file
- (Only valid for pc/MRP versions 6.80 and below). You must call Software Arts, Inc!
- gpiupdatelastpocosts.fxp - A program to update all inventory part's PO cost with their last Purchase Order cost. Download and save in the pcmrpw directory. To run, go to Configuration, Settings & Utilities, Option 26 and select "Update the Last PO Cost".
- gpiupdaddrdatatosales.fxp - A program to update all Customer Address, BillTo Adress, ShipTo Address, FOB, and ShipVia on all open sales order for a specified address. Download and save in the pcmrpw directory. To run, go to Configuration, Settings & Utilities, Option 26 and select "Update the Sales Order with the Address Book data".
- gdiupdatesaleorderprices.fxp - A program to propagate a change in sale prices to all open Sales Orders for a selected Customer. Download and save in the pcmrpw directory. To run, go to Configuration, Settings & Utilities, Option 26 and select "Update Sales Order Prices".
- addid.exe - A program that will automatically insert address id codes into empty address id fields in the addrbook.dbf file. Used to add address id codes to addresses that were imported into pc/MRPs addrbook.dbf file
- custpowithrecv.zip - A custom PO with receivers (version 8.22T and above). Unzip the CustPoWithRecv.zip file, unloading the following 3 files into your pcmrp directory. To use, go to Modules, Purchase, Reports, Sort by PO Number, Display, Custom, CustPoWithRecv.frx.
- cusbomexp.efx - An Excel extract that inserts all BOM reference designators into an Excel file. Save the file in the pcmrpw directory. Go to BOM, Reports, Select 'Costed Exploded BOM' report, Select Custom for the report, and then select CUSBOMEXP.EFX from the drop-down list. Your are asked where to save the output file. The default is the pcmrpw directory. Please note that this does one BOM at a time.
- acctbalnotzero.zip - Custom balance sheet credit & debit reports that do not print the accouts with zero balances. Please note that sub-accounts that balance to zero cause the parent account to be zero and will therefore NOT print. Download the zip file and un-zip into the production pc/MRP directory to use as a custom selection.
- SyncPartDescriptToBom.fxp - SyncPartDescriptToBom.prg (syncs the descript in partmast with bomdescri) The SyncPartDescriptToBom file will replace all BOM Descriptions with their equivalent Partmast Descriptions.
To run the program:
1) Download the SyncPartDescriptToBom.fxp file to your pcmrpw dir.
2) Back up your Bom.Dbf, Fpt and CDX files in your pcmrpw dir
3) Select Configuration
4) Select About pc/MRP
5) Press Control L six times
6) Enter "SyncPartDescriptToBom()" into the command line
7) After it is done press the Cancel Button
- cusquolog_turn_around.zip - Custom sales quote report to display quote turn-around. Download the zip file and un-zip into the production pc/MRP directory to use as a custom selection. For pc/MRP Versions 8.83 and higher only.
- checks - If you want to download pc/MRP check forms designed for QuickBooks checks
- msvbvm60.dll - Manual section 17.7.23 show how to install this missing dll needed for pc/MRP version 8.00 and above.
- InvRpt - If you wish to download inventory reports for the individual inventory locations 1-20 plus WIP. (For version 8.30 and below, 1-11 plus WIP)
- Visual FoxPro ODBC Drivers - pc/MRP version 8.00 and higher will need Microsoft's Visual FoxPro ODBC drivers if your company links to pc/MRP for reporting situations. You should download the language appropriate version of VFPODBC.MSI. You can get set-up instructions here.
- Microsoft's Network Monitor
- Microsoft's Memory Diagnostic Program
- Microsoft SOAP Toolkit - When using the pc/MRP optional Alternate Currency module and selecting to get the currency by selecting the Webservices Site button, SOAP is required for Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. This install is only needed if you get an immediate error message when trying to link to the Webservices Site. A timeout message means to just re-try as the server is busy.
- SaPdfDi.azf - Windows 8 compatible PDF driver resource. Works with all pc/MRP versions 8.60 and higher. Just deposit into your application folder - overwriting the existing file.