17.11 HTML and PDF possible problems
· Option 19 must be set to allow the installation of the PDF and HTML print drivers.
· You must have the rights to install a printer driver on your computer as pc/MRP must initially install an HTML & PDF print driver on your computer. If you cannot install a print driver on your computer, contact your network administrator or log onto your computer as someone with administrator rights.
· Microsoft Outlook must be installed on your computer.
· Outlook must be installed as an automation server. If not, contact your network administrator.
· As an alternative, you can set Option 19 to ‘Code Base HTML’. Select ‘HTML’ when printing a document and manually attach the saved file to an email.